RA Sanger Support Services
RA Sanger Support Services are a locally owned Disability Service based in Darwin, that specialises in Support Coordination, Plan Management and Individual Supports.
We take a person centred, contemporary and innovative approach to the way we conduct business, we strive to maintain our expertise around the NDIS and providers to deliver efficient results to our Participants.
We offer a personalised service where its all about you!
Jape Homemaker Village
Tenancy 5 (JHV5) Office 5
356-366 Bagot Road
Millner, NT 0810
PO Box 1281
Nightcliff, NT 0814
Ph: 0400 263 708
- Support Connection
* Short-term assistance to implement NDIS plans, including identifying service providers and negotiating Service Agreements. This service is provided by a Local Area Coordinator (LAC).
- Support Coordination
* Support to build your capacity to navigate services and supports you need from a range of providers.
- Plan Management
* Managing and monitoring budgets
* Managing NDIS claims and disbursing funds to providers for services delivered
* Providing regular statements to a participant to show the financial status of their plan including prompt notification of over or under utilisation
* Offering increased choice and control to a participant over plan implementation and utilisation through additional plan financial assistance.
- Individual Support
* Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
* Assistance with self-care activities
* Assistance with House cleaning and other household activities
* Improved daily living
* Individual skills development & training, including public transport training and support.
* Individual Support Plan Development
* Goals Based Structured Supports