You are here
We are open and still serving our local community
Jape Homemaker Village remains open so that we are able to continue serving our community ensuring products and services are available as you need them. We continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure that we adhere to all Federal Government guidelines.
The health, safety and well-being of our retailers, employees and community is our top priority and as a centre we are taking the following actions:
- Increased cleaning/disinfecting of centre common areas such as toilet facilities
- Communicating hygiene and social distancing measures
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if you have returned from overseas, are showing cold/flu like symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- Deferring all marketing events and activities that could attract large groups
As per the Prime Ministers announcement this week (commencing 23 Mar 20), the following types of businesses applicable to Homemaker Village will be closed for the time being
- Massage facilities;
- Health clubs and fitness centres
Businesses that are continuing to trade but with restrictions are:
- Fusion Café and food vendors in the Village Central Markets are still open but providing takeaway only
- Village Central Markets remains open for general retail and food only (until advised by NT Gov). The playground and kid’s play areas are closed.
- Hairdressers are still open but must adhere to social distancing guidelines and limit the number of patrons.
- Rivers have temporarily closed their physical store at Homemaker until further notice. Customers are still able to purchase online at www.rivers.com.au with home delivery.
We are working hard to create a safe environment for our guests. We will continue to provide updates should anything change. If you have any question during this time please feel free to contact us on email@example.com