You are here
We are open and still serving our local community
Jape Homemaker Village remains open so that we are able to continue serving our community ensuring products and services are available as you need them. We continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure that we adhere to all Federal Government guidelines.
The health, safety and well-being of our retailers, employees and community is our top priority and as a centre we are taking the following actions:
- Increased cleaning/disinfecting of centre common areas such as toilet facilities
- Communicating hygiene and social distancing measures
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if you have returned from overseas, are showing cold/flu like symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- Deferring all marketing events and activities that could attract large groups
Businesses that are continuing to trade but with restrictions are:
- The Village Central Markets is reopening all market retailers and customers on Saturday 16th May! You can still shop online at www.villagecentralmarkets.com with pick-up and delivery options available. The playground within the market is due to reopen early June 2020.
- Hairdressers are still open but must adhere to social distancing guidelines and limit the number of patrons.
- Rivers have temporarily amended their store hours Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. Sunday – closed.
- Rebel have temporarily amended their store hours Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm. Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- Red Cross shop has temporarily closed their store until further notice.
- Supercheap Auto have temporarily amended their store hours to Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5pm. Sunday 9am to 4pm.
- BCF have temporarily amended their store hours to Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. Sunday 9am to 4pm.
We are working hard to create a safe environment for our guests. We will continue to provide updates should anything change. If you have any question during this time please feel free to contact us on email@example.com